We are seeking a qualified individual to lead a funded research project to develop image-guided biopsy tools for the lung. Primary responsibilities include:
- design, development, and validation of catheters for image-guided biopsy
- development of combined OCT and fluorescence systems
- ex vivo and in vivo studies
- pilot study design and execution
- publication of scientific results at international conferences and in peer-reviewed journals
This is a one-year term position, with the possibility of extension for a second year, based on performance and funding sources. Read the fellowship posting for more details.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter that expresses their research interests, curriculum vitae, and two references to Rebecca White (email@example.com) with “OCT PDF” in the subject line.